All emails promptly answered to email@example.com
Phone 9am-6pm enquiries 020 8668 2809
Information about the Premises
Children's afternoon parties very welcome but please remember we do not take adult or teenage parties or very large gatherings.
- The hall is suitable for many uses and will take up to 60 adults,and is approximately 9 x 6 metres and is tall and lofty.
- We reserve the committee room for non-messy activities as it is very comfortably furnished.
- Pretty grounds, safe gated play area for nursery use, small specialist paved area for nursery use.
- Wood floors and wood cladding to the hall ensure comfort. Peaceful and warm throughout with full central heating and hot water system.
Regular full-time daily hirers very welcome e.g nurseries, playgroups and registered charities will receive discounted rates.
- Some hirers may receive a discount for regular hire if the hire is of a community or charitable nature or weekly
- Hirers will have aims and objectives in line with Quaker principles:
- e.g educational, charitable, therapeutic, peaceful.
- No alcohol may be served here. No smoking. No parties.
- You may be asked to produce documentation to prove identity.
Visits for viewing- Sunday afternoons
or by appointment
- Spacious Main hall and comfortable Committee Room
- Entrance lobby
- Large kitchen with two sinks, two cookers, a fridge and microwave.
- Two lavatories on ground floor
- Two lavatories in basement
- Storage may be available in large basement room ( heated) for regular hirers only.
- 6 Go-Pak tables and 35 chairs for main hall use
- Large carpeted room in basement- suitable for storage